About Dr. Simek
Dr. Simek is Board Certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine. He is fellowship trained in Musculoskeletal Medicine and Interventional Spine.
He was born and raised in Wisconsin where he completed his undergraduate and medical degrees at the University of Wisconsin in Madison. He completed his residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at The Ohio State University and subsequently completed fellowship training in Musculoskeletal Medicine and Interventional Spine at Southwest Spine and Sports in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Non-operative spine care
- Musculoskeltal medicine
- Electrodiagnostics (EMGs)
- Sports medicine
- Board Certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Board Certified in Sports Medicine
- Southwest Spind and Sports, Scottsdale, AZ
- Interventional Spine and Musculoskeletal Medicine
Residency (Chief Resident)
- The Ohio State University Medical Center
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Virginia Mason Medical Center, Seattle, WA
- University of Wisconsin Medical School